Process & Separation
Maximizing efficiency and reliability is critical to process system performance. Our simulation solutions enable the creation of digital twins for your process systems, providing unparalleled insight to lead design and operational decisions. From separation and produced water to heat exchangers, compression and boosting, our solutions enable you to predict complex behaviors relating to multiphase flows, heat transfer, structural response and control systems. Whether designing new technology or operating existing facilities put simulation at the center of your process.
Process systems that are more reliable, efficient and compact are needed to meet the industry’s performance, environmental and financial needs. By placing simulation at the center of your process system design, our solutions enable you to make informed design decisions and maximize operational performance.
From system level simulations to detailed computer-aided engineering, our simulation solutions offer unparalleled capability for:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics with complete multiphase and multi-physics capability
- System level modelling for flow, thermal and electrical systems
- Structural analysis for predicting linear and non-linear behavior
- Complex coupled fluid structure behaviors, such as those that are vibration driven from flow and acoustic sources
- Manage and access simulation data from all disciplines in one place
Whether involved in drilling or production operations, our solutions offer engineers a unique range of capabilities–from system-level simulation to detailed computer-aided engineering such as CFD and FEA. Embracing a digital twin approach places a predictive, simulation-based process at the center of the design and operational stages of a well’s life.
With the automated simulation workflows and physics models available in our solutions, it is possible to:
- Embrace a simulation-led process, putting the digital twin at the center of your design and operational decision-making
- Simulate the widest range of physics in drilling and production operations–from mechanical and structural responses, to flow, thermal and process behaviors, to electrical and control systems
- Increase your confidence in the performance, safety, and reliability of equipment and products exposed to the hostile operating conditions of the wellbore
- Innovate and explore designs faster to bring downhole and drilling products to market faster
- Use design space exploration coupled with physics-based simulation to understand real-world conditions and optimize your drilling or production system in operation
- Extend the life of operating systems through safe and effective simulation of operating conditions
- Identify the causes, and improve the performance, of under-performing equipment and processes